We are based in a Melbourne office but working from our homes during the COVID-19 lockdowns:
+61 417969873 (Steve) and +61 407196756 (Joanne)
17-19 Yarra Street
Abbotsford, Victoria, 3067
Find us here on Google Maps.
If you are coming to the office, buzz 8 and the bell at the intercom.
Send us an email by completing the form below:
Contact food industry consultants Freshagenda for insights and analysis, or our global dairy market projection tool, Global Dairy Directions.
Led by food industry consultants and analysts with combined hands-on experience in excess of 45 years in commodity markets and value chain analysis, Freshagenda has a solid commercial understanding of market dynamics affecting food industry sectors and supply chains and delivers complex information in concise, easy-to-understand formats.
What sets us apart?
- We have a working commercial understanding of the dynamics affecting key agrifood sectors and supply chains.
- We analyse and interpret supply chain drivers and trends from farm to consumer, both domestic and international.
- We maintain an ongoing watch on major developments and global change agendas that impact the food industry.
- Our work is packaged for specific audiences and decision- making requirements.
- Our presentation is highly visual –the most effective way to deliver messages to a target audience.
- We are a small, experienced team that offers agility in approach and response.
- We get to know our clients and strive to be proactive to their needs, becoming valued partners in their business.
- We get the work done on time and aim to exceed expectation.
Our strength lies in our unique big picture perspective – a “whole of chain” approach. The engagement spans from farm inputs through to detailed retail and consumer insights – including analyses at the category and sector levels such as interpreting performance of market segments and food categories.
Freshagenda have a track record of assisting decision makers assign priorities and direct policy based on the relative size of segments and pressure points affecting their value chains, and have delivered a number of consulting services and analysis to industry, government and corporate clients.
Some examples of recent work include:
- Strategy development
- Food pricing
- Implementing strategy
- Market entry
- Horizon 2020
- Innovation priorities
- Farm strategy development