Freshagenda has designed, packaged and delivered a range of information products including a number of agribusiness market reports and food decision making tools.
These reports relevant to various geographic domains and market issues in the global agribusiness sector, tailored to client requirements. Our publications include:
- Dairyglobe – This is a weekly newsletter of developments in the global and Australian markets and industry relevant to the Australian industry, which is packaged for executive audiences
- MyFarm AgriGlobe – We produce a weekly newsletter on the developments and pricing trends in agribusiness sectors in Australian and global markets for New Zealand’s MyFarm Group
- ACF – Aquila Agricultural News – We produce a weekly newsletter on the developments and pricing trends in agribusiness sectors in Australian and global markets for Aquila Capital Group’s to distribute to clients
- Ausfine – Dairy Planet – We produce a fortnightly newsletter on global market news and industry developments for Ausfine’s international dairy trade division to distribute to clients
- Hoogwegt Horizons – Resources, Knowledge products, Decision support tools
We contribute to a monthly newsletter on the strategic issues affecting the global dairy trade to help clients of this major international dairy trader understand the drivers of commodity markets.
Freshagenda also produces and distributes a free monthly insights newsletter called Horizons – a concise summary of trends, innovations and other insights that are relevant to our clients and associates in the food industry. Horizons monitors ongoing developments under themes including volatile world, discerning consumers, more from less, disruptive technologies, and evolving business models.
We also apply a range of consulting and analysis skills to assist clients evaluate business acquisitions, evaluate decision options and business improvement initiatives. Some of our reports include:
- Growing the NSW dairy industry
- Horizons 2020
- Northern Dairy Industry: Regional Industry Outlook
- Optimising farmgate returns from the market
- Food waste: Is waste reduction a better option to cut emissions?
- Processed food analysis: explaining realities