What is it?
This suite comprises 3 reports:
- Quarterly outlook – a comprehensive summary of the short-term outlook for the world dairy market (45-50 pages)
- Directions monthly newsletter – an update of our outlook, focusing on what’s moving, key developments and changes from our previous outlook
- Trade Insights – a monthly summary of latest actual trade data, with analysis of the total picture and interesting trends
Farmgate Market Outlook
A regular update to the global market outlook and the implications for commodity product values and farmgate milk prices in the Oceania region.
Full Dairy Trade Simulator
The license of a full-featured version of the Dairy Trade Simulator which provides a comprehensive modelling, data and simulation platform to support analysis of the global dairy market in short-term and long-term horizons.
Simplified Dairy Trade Simulator
The license of a cut-down version of the Dairy Trade Simulator outlined above
(available April 2018)
A database platform that provides detailed up-to-date historical production, trade and balance sheet data across dairy commodities and key producing and market regions.
Trade Insights Annual
An annual summary of actual trade data reported by customs agencies for the 2017 year, in terms of the shipments of dairy commodities by the top 12 major exporters. The analysis is extracted from our DTS, expressed in tonnage and milk solids equivalents.
Intensive trading user
(large dairy exporter, trading house or ingredient buyer)
Market fundamentals and “what-if” analysis to support:
- Risk management
- Strategy and planning
- Analysis suite;
- Full DTS, Lite DTS or Datasuite (coming soon)
Small to medium dairy company or organisation (manufacturer, ingredient buyer, trader)
Market direction and risk analysis to support strategy, planning and budgeting
- Analysis suite
- Lite DTS or Datasuite (coming soon)
(banker, equity investor)
Market direction and risk analysis
- Quarterly outlook
- Trade Insights
- Long-range dairy outlook
(large/corporate dairy farmer; farmer lobby organisations)
Market direction and milk price risk analysis
- Milk Market Outlook